Sunday 5 February 2012

My Letterhead…


I really like this letterhead but I think it could be worked with a little bit to make it more prominent and to make it stand out more from the rest of the page.

I could make the logo stronger by increasing the opacity or making it a darker tone of grey. I think this would work really well because it would let the reader know instantly who the letter is off and I think this is the main thing that I need to think about when setting up my letter head layout.

I could consider making the typography bolder or making it in a darker tone of grey. I think this would be effective because it would allow the reader to see my information clearer so they could immediately contact me.

The second example that I have created works a lot better than the first because I have made the letterhead darker so it stands out more from the page. I think the rest of the page looks too white so I could increase to opacity on the letter background so the textured background stood out more so it looked more luxurious than just a standard white background.

The letter will include a die cut and the logo will be cut out of the letterhead. So the paper that I printed my letters on would have to be quite high quality so the die cut would work to its best effect. Obviously if the header was used on a PDF for an email or anything like that it would be in the colour that I have used on this example so it would be easy to read.

The final example that I created works really well as the background is a lot more prominent on the letter and the colours are stronger n the type on the letterhead and that makes the text a lot more legible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment