Monday 18 October 2010

This is my kind of design. I often see a lot of quality pieces by the designers of the coca-cola adverts but to see a design with this amount of simplicity is uncommon. The design does not seem to have any influence on the coca-cola brand but some how still ties in with it closely.

In my opinion, a fantastic piece of design. I have never really like full on typographical based designs as they always seem a little over dressed but the simplicity and the use of white space in this design really is effective and really stood out from the rest of the designs. However, I'm not completely sure on all of the bright colours when talking about peoples opinions and facts but i suppose without the colours I don't think the design would look as lively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment