Tuesday 12 April 2011

Graphic Competitions.


This Company offers any amount of design briefs ranging from 'Apple' to 'The NY Art Marathon Competition'. Their are quite a few different briefs that I would like to work with on this website and I think looking at the Illustration Competition really gets me excited about the pieces of work I could enter into this competition. This competition allows you to enter as many different illustrations as you like. I really think I will put a few designs forward to this one and see what comes of them. Another Creative competition i would like to enter has to be the 'Design against fur'. I entered this brief last year and I found it really interesting so I think I will look at it again and see if i can design a better looking final piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment